MineHop Web Interface
The MineHop web interface comes standard when you purchase a wireless monitoring system for your instrumentation. It is pre-installed on your MineHop Central Server and acts as the central monitoring point for all of your SMART, vibrating wire and SAA instrumentation data. Upload your own maps, add widgets to your dashboard, or add email alarms for change detection on all your instruments from a simple web-based interface.
Later, if you expand your system to take advantage of all the other features of the wireless system such as personnel and vehicle tracking (MineTrax), real-time notifications from personnel and vehicles at the active face (MineFace), minewide evacuation notification over leaky-feeder (MineEvac), or Proximity Warning Systems (MineProx), all of this will automatically be integrated into your existing MineHop Web interface.
- Web-based solution, hosted on or off-site
- Compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer (11.0 or later)
- Safe and secure SQL database
Features and Benefits
- Reports and real-time dashboards
- Notification of alarms and events by email and SMS
- Visualization of instrumentation and tracking data on mine map
- System configuration and visualization User security