The MDT-RTU is capable of acquiring data from up to 3 SMART instruments and runs on batteries for 3 years. The system deploys in a matter of hours instead of days or weeks like typical wired systems. Contact MDT to help you design a full instrumentation program that is monitored wirelessly and sends data to your desk on surface.
Features and Benefits
- Can connect up to 3 SMART instruments to one wireless unit
- Data acquisition is completely wireless and battery-powered
- Also acts as a standard infrastructure/repeater node
- Battery life of over 3 years!
- Provides both mobile access and backhaul routing functionalities
- Can wirelessly monitor all MDT Instrumentation, including SMART MPBX, SMART Cable, SMART Contractometer, SMART GMM (up to 18) and Sloughmeter.
- Can also monitor 4-20mA sensors or other analog sensors upon request.
- 902-928 MHz
- RX sensitivity: -105 dBm
- Typical omnidirectional range in underground mines: 50 m to 150 m
- Typical omnidirectional range on surface: 50 m to 600 m
- Connectivity: 3 SMART Instruments (18 Analog Voltage Input Channels)
- Battery life: typical = 3 years (depends on level of network activity), minimum = 1 year (standard warranty)
- MineHop Replacement Battery Pack