MDT – Loadsensing LS-G6 System
Easily and Comprehensively Measure Geotechnical and Hydrology sensors with the Loadsensing LS-G6 Surface Wireless Data Acquisition System
The LS-G6 system makes it easy to wirelessly monitor all of your surface sensors in real-time, using readily available and commonly used vibrating wire, digital and analogue geotechnical sensors. This long-range wireless data acquisition system offers many benefits to engineers, especially its ability to provide easily accessible periodic data readings and generate alarms if safety thresholds are exceeded.
- Dimensions: 145x220x61mm (2-5ch), 145x105x61mm (1ch)
- Weight: 1100g (without batteries), 850g (1ch)
- Material (housing): Aluminum Alloy
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85 degrees Celsius
- IP Rating: IP68 – extended immersion test; 1m/3 days
Features and Benefits
- Long Range Communication: Up to 15km range. Can be deployed in almost any location without being limited by signal coverage.
- Low Power Requirement: Up to 10 years of unattended operation; no maintenance requirement throughout the lifetime of a project.
- Quick & Easy Configuration: The datalogger can be easily accessed from a smartphone or tablet via an Android app.
- High Compatibility Levels: Most commonly used geotechnical and hydrology sensors are supported (vibrating wire, digital and analogue).
- Fully Wireless System: Cuts out the costs and delays associated with installing and maintaining a cable network.
- Robust build: Long-lasting and reliable, even in very harsh operating environments.
- Alarm system: Real-time delivery of safety-critical data at user-defined intervals (from every 30 seconds to once every 24 hours) and alarm thresholds create an early warning system to prevent accidents and associated costs.
- Web-based interface: Very user-friendly way to monitor sensors, check communication status and download historical data.
- Custom Software: Easily monitor topology, sensor network, alarm thresholds, and have access to automatically generated reports (tables, graphs and notes).
- Real-time monitoring of geotechnical and hydrology sensors for open-pit mines
- Real-time monitoring of tailings dams
- Real-time monitoring of structures, dams, and bridges
- Dimensions: 210x310x170mm
- Weight: 2000g (with mounting kit)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 60 degrees Celsius
- IP Rating: IP67
- Power: 48V DC PoE (Power over Ethernet), 3 watts (nominal), DC power supply 11 to 30V Network
- Interfaces: 10/100 Ethernet WAN (PJ45 PoE), integrated 3G modem and quad band antenna (GPRS, HSDPA, EDGE).
- LS-G6-VW-5: 5 channel vibrating-wire datalogger with 4 batteries. Capable of reading up to 5 vibrating-wire sensors with thermistors.
- LS-G6-VW-1: 1 channel vibrating-wire datalogger with 1 battery. Capable of reading 1 vibrating-wire sensor with thermistor.
- LS-G6-ANALOG-4: 4 channel analog datalogger with 4 batteries. Capable of reading up to 4 voltage, current loop, thermistor, full wheatstone bridge, or PT100 based sensors.
- LS-G6-DIG: Digital node for communication with RS-485 or SDI-12 based sensors.
- LS-G6-GW: Ethernet Gateway to communicate with wireless nodes.
- Size C spiral cells
- Mobile cable for datalogger
- External mounting brackets
- Pole mounting plate – includes U-bolts and nuts suitable for a pole with a diameter of less than 50mm